This is our entry to the #custom-firearms MODERNIZED WWII ERA WEAPONS Contest.
Check us and the competition out @ [link]
It was made using PMG and PSGP.
THE SI M1A4 'CSR ( Counter Suppressive Rifle)' Model 101 and Model 102 were designed and manufactured by SYPHON INDUSTRIES after purchasing the rights to the Auto Ordnance Thompson M1A1. It was designed mainly for private security companies operating in urban environments. Due to its lowered stock and eye-level sights it is easy to shoot from a car or SUV. The .357 Magnum Round penetrates easier and thus is more effective against targets inside or behind cars.
The CSR' main differences compared to the AO Thompson M1A1 is that it chambers the .357 Magnum Round.
- Upper Receiver adapted to .57 Magnum Round.
- Upper Receiver Rail system allows Optical attachments
- Lower Receiver adapted to accept SI M4 Magazines
- Ambidextrous fire controles
- Standard Colt Pistol Grip
- Lightweight skeleton stock on 102 models
- Handguard replaced by Rail system allowing attachments
- Folding front sights
- Accepts flash hiders and barrel attachments.
This also demonstrates the power of PSGP when creating custom weapons.